Digital New Business Sales Executive
You will be tasked with delivering against our annual sales plan so you’ll need to be a great communicator who is happy in all types of sales and networking environments where you will be speaking to potential clients all day.
Ideally you will be a self-starter who is able to prioritise tasks with excellent time management skills. You will spend your time making telephone calls, networking, running email marketing campaigns and handling inbound marketing activities on behalf of the company.
- Working directly for the Agency Director to meet sales targets
- Generating new business leads and appointments
- Planning and executing an array of marketing and SEO tasks with a view of continually driving organic website traffic and leads
- Administering social media accounts including Facebook and Twitter, working with the wider business to source content and complement offline & online advertising campaigns
- Previous digital sales experience an advantage
- Proven sales track record
- Knowledge and understanding of online digital marketing
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken English)
- Experienced with Search engine optimisation techniques and using Google Analytics
- Social media networking
Junior Account Executive
This role will ideally suit someone who wants to progress their career in a digital agency or a marketing/business graduate looking to make their career in the digital sector.
No two days are the same at Retox so you can expect to get involved in a broad range of different client projects and digital marketing strategies where you will support the account management team and clients with website design projects, search engine optimisation, social media strategies, new business sales, email marketing campaigns and other creative marketing activities.
We need a confident self-starter who can work on their own initiative as well as taking direction from others. You’ll learn all aspects of digital account management whilst working as part of a team of experienced digital professionals who will support you in your role. You will be expected to be extremely hardworking, reliable, and keen to learn and possess excellent communication skills.
The role involves all aspects of account management and business administration associated with working in a busy digital agency environment and covers everything from answering the telephone and inputting copy to supporting web development project delivery and implementing digital strategies on behalf of clients.
Core skills required:
• Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
• Good general standard of education in English and Maths
• Preferably a Digital Marketing or Business Administration Graduate
• Previous Digital or marketing work experience an advantage
• Computer skills using packages such as Outlook, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong interest in digital media
• Knowledge of Google analytics and social media is an advantage
• Clean driving licence
For both posts we are offering a competitive starting salary, 26 days holidays per year plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, free on-site parking and refreshments. We are in a fabulous setting on the Blagdon Hall Estate which is straight off the A19 and A1 Seaton Burn junction so there is plenty of space to walk, jog or relax at lunchtime and Cramlington and Ponteland are just minutes away. If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org