Retox Digital has a great opportunity for a young web designer to join our digital team and work in a dynamic and fast paced digital and creative agency
No two days are the same at Retox so you can expect to be exposed to a broad range of different client projects and technologies whilst supporting and working alongside our skilled web designers, developers, creative and marketing specialists.
The role will encompass creating everything from entry level websites to content rich sites on Umbraco and bespoke content management systems, working on e-commerce sites and supporting online marketing strategies.
You will also get involved in the other digital services we provide which are all designed to generate online business for clients and make a positive impact on their bottom line.
We will expect you to have a love of all things digital and be really keen to get stuck in and try new things, with a real passion for self-learning. You will be supported all the way by our friendly team and given the opportunity to make a full contribution to projects.
Our team has built a strong reputation for delivering excellence and providing the highest standards of customer services so you will have to be a bit of a perfectionist, have a good understanding of best practice design, a real eye for detail and be self-motivated and hardworking.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Delivering fully responsive website and application designs.
- Work closely with our creative team to evolve client brands online
- Supporting design activities relating to online marketing, campaigns and SEO
The Skills you’ll need
- Understanding of agency workflows and the end-to-end design process
- Mobile first approach to design
- Accessibility and cross browsers performance
- UX best practice web design principals
- Experience working with responsive front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Strong visual design skills
- A portfolio of your own design work we can view
- Good communication skills
In return we’ll offer you a competitive starting salary dependent on experience, 26 days holidays per year plus bank holidays, pension scheme and free on-site parking and refreshments. We are in a fabulous setting on the Blagdon Hall Estate which is straight off the A19 and A1 Seaton Burn junction so there is plenty of space to walk, jog or relax at lunchtime and Cramlington and Ponteland are just minutes away.
If you are interested in joining our team please send your CV to email@example.com